Massage With a Firmer Touch
Taking Time Out for Me!!
This is where we have to step back and say to ourselves; “I AM NOW GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ME”. Having a massage does more than relax your mind and body!
There are many healthily benefits that help you physically – Your muscle will have less tensions, increase range of motion and will help your body get to that relaxed state, Emotionally – you can now think clearly and fill less stressed. The health benefits of utilizing frequent Massage Therapy is the key tool used to help you recover. Massages not only feels good but it can help get to the root of your muscular problems that ails you.
What is the benefit of frequent massage therapy?
- Your body offers itself a natural drug-free solution and approach that will help alleviate and help the body’s natural ability to heal it’s self through massage therapy treatments!
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs. At the same time Increasing circulation of blood and lymph systems
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscle tissue and helps to alleviated lactic acid in the muscle tissue.
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Releases endorphin’s – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesion’s and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with lower, mid and upper back pain.
- Relieves alleviate pain for migraine sufferers.
- Provides exercise and stretch
- hing for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion, Along with increasing joint flexibility.